Law Firm SEO Services Satisfaction Level
Does the following sound familiar?
- Your Law Firm or Practice is on its third, fourth, or even higher SEO Company.
- You're tired of paying over a thousand dollars every month for SEO Services and still ranking on page two or lower in Google.
- Each new SEO Firm professes to be an expert in SEO for Law Firms and Attorneys and promises that they can get you to the top of Google's search results. However, after several months or even years, your rankings have hardly moved, remained static, or even dropped.
- Most importantly, you're not getting new clients from your website.
You logically conclude that, if all these Search Engine Optimization Companies have failed, it must be impossible for a Law Firm or Attorney to get a top search position.
It's not impossible. There's a Law Firm or Attorney currently at the top position. There's a reason. They may have a great website. Often they have the least terrible of many weak websites. However, there's always a reason. Regardless of why they're at the top, together we can do it better. We can and will win.
Read this page to find out why successive SEO Services continue to fail. Find out why my guaranteed, proven, partnership, client-focused, ethical and " white hat" approach to SEO for Law Firms and Attorneys is different and succeeds. I can make this happen.
Our business has increased so rapidly...
"We have tried so many different Search Engine Optimization companies before we found Nolan. He has been an absolute blessing to our business.
We started getting results almost immediately. Our business has increased so rapidly because he made us more visible.
His company treats us like family and cares about our business.
If you are searching for an SEO guru, your search is now complete. Give him a call.
" Brandy M.
, West Lawn, Pa
Visit the SEO PA Home Page
- more about my Search Engine Optimization Services, SEO Expertise and Qualifications;
- current trends in SEO and Internet Marketing;
- why Search Engine Optimization is a Process and not a Project;
- important things to consider regarding SEO including topics like Page Speed, Responsive Web Pages, Web Usability; and
- lastly, Frequently Asked Questions about Search Engine Optimization.
Does Your SEO Service Represent Competing Law Firms and Attorneys in Lackawanna County?
If your SEO Services provider represents other Law Firms and Attorneys offering the same legal services in your service area, you have a major conflict of interest.
You're paying someone to apply all their SEO skills to promote your Law Firm. At the same time, competing Law Firms and Attorneys are paying your SEO Company to promote their Law Practices.
SEO Companies can't logically or ethically represent competing Law Firms or Attorneys because doing so means they're competing with themselves. From your perspective, could you be both the Prosecuting and Defense Attorney or represent both parties in a contract dispute?
I represent only one Law Firm or Attorney offering the same legal services in the same service area. Please read on to find out more about my dedicated partnership approach your Law Firm's SEO and success.
As Attorneys, you already know that, when you ask your current SEO Company if they also represent your competition, get their denial in writing. SEO Firms may initially answer no because
- separate teams work on competing accounts, or
- a different office represents your competitor.
Nevertheless, the conflict remains because success for one Law Firm's SEO ranking by definition damages the others. Getting the non-compete agreement in writing, signed and witnessed, will often jog the memory of many less than scrupulous SEO Companies.
Traditional Approach to SEO for Law Firms and Attorneys
On the other hand, your current SEO Services provider's invoices seem to get delivered pretty fast!
Most SEO Companies take a long-term approach to delivering new business through Search Engine Optimization.
Are you still waiting for your current SEO Company to deliver that surge of new clients they promised?
In return for a monthly fee, they
- Add relevant content to the website each month. Content is essential. However, it's only one component of SEO. Furthermore, not all content is equal. Poorly written web pages can adversely affect your web position. SEO Companies understandably limit their time to match the monthly revenue.
- Content can be generated in-house, but most often it's available boilerplate content they purchase on a particular subject.
- Legal content is usually packed with legalese. Well, it is about the law and legal matters. However, the writer should present information in a way that makes it readable and understandable.
- There is usually very little concern that the content is something your potential clients are searching for or interested in discovering. (If it's a blog post, has anyone ever left a comment?)
- Content is not personalized either from the standpoint of the client or the Law Firm.
- The content is then handed off to the SEO Expert who most-often awkwardly embeds preselected keywords and key phrases into the copy.
- Read your website copy out loud. Does it trip all over itself? The uncomfortable feeling you get when you read it is the result of writing for Search Engines and not people. The annoyance may be more for me because I work with Web copy every day. However, I find web copy written for Search Engines insulting, and I can't wait to get away from it.
- You'll get all manner of reports analyzing your traffic.
- Statistics are certainly useful. However, the question you rarely hear is "How many new clients are you getting from your website?
- Do you receive a detailed explanation of what your SEO Services Company did on your behalf during the month?
You Won't Find Better SEO for Law Firms and Attorneys in Lackawanna County and Pennsylvania
I developed my skills using Inbound SEO to grow my Internet businesses. I've spent thousands of hours working on SEO. I successfully compete with Amazon and other Internet giants.
The same SEO skills and expertise works incredibly well in SEO for Lawyers and Attorneys. I have to adapt Search Engine Optimization for your unique practice. However, the core concepts in the SEO approach remain. Let me put them to work for your Law Firm.
Partnership Approach to SEO for Law Firms
- I'm a Law Firm SEO Expert. However, I'm first and foremost a businessman. I understand what it means to make a payroll, control expenses, and expect a return on any investment including Search Engine Optimization.
- When I take on a new Law Firm, Attorney, or any business, I treat it like my own. As such, I want the top SEO position and increased business yesterday. Therefore, I do a tremendous amount of work on the front end of a project.
- The value of the hours I spend on this front end full-court press approach to SEO are far more than my monthly SEO fee. I want long-term partnerships with my SEO clients. The upfront effort represents my investment in the partnership.
- Successful SEO involves immersing yourself in the product or service you're marketing. By not breaking my concentration moving from one client to the other, I'm more efficient.
- The rapid improvement in search position drives increased business. With Law Firms and Attorneys, the increase in business is exponential. I have a client Law Firm that had to budget their time between new client consultations and legal work to accommodate the volume of new business. I can provide them as a reference.
- Increased revenue
- proves that SEO for Law Firms works if you have the right SEO Company, and
- very importantly, makes it a lot easier to write the check for my SEO Services each month.
- I'm 100% dedicated to promoting your Law Firm or Legal Practice. I don't represent competing Attorneys and Law Firms.
SEO for Law Firms and Attorneys is Extremely Competitive
The graphic above represents major considerations for SEO for Law Firms. There are many things to consider within each category. Smoothly integrating all these considerations takes years of experience.
Lawyers' websites use the same keywords and key phrases for a given practice area. Here's how we distinguish you from the rest.
- I have to understand what makes your Law Firm stand out from other practices. Why should I choose your Law Firm? Why are you the best Attorney to handle my case?
- While we prioritize pages, we ultimately incorporate excellence into every existing page on the website. That's because Google considers the strength of your entire website when it ranks any page. We attain excellence by recognizing and integrating every major factor in Search Engine Optimization including
- web copy
- has excellent readability;
- is scannable;
- grammatically correct;
- uses the inverted pyramid approach to presenting information;
- designed to help and inform but not lecture;
- whenever possible uses words non-attorneys can understand or explain technical terms in ley terms;
- is Optimized for and focused on Inbound Marketing;
- written for people and not Search Engines;
- presents an optimistic and uplifting view.
- the website is
- responsive displaying well on all media;
- easy to use;
- easy to navigate; and
- contains clean code.
Inbound Marketing SEO Generates More and Higher Quality Traffic
I've been doing Inbound Marketing Search Engine Optimization for 16+ years.
What Is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing SEO involves developing web pages around keywords or key phrases related to a need(s) or a problem(s) that your product or service addresses or solves.
People who need your product or service find your business. They may not know your product, service, or even the type of product or service exists. However, they find you nevertheless. Now all you have to do is convince them that your product or service works and your business is their best choice.
Studies show Inbound Marketing is 750% more productive than Outbound Marketing
- direct mail;
- email campaigns;
- newspaper ads; and
- radio ads.
Inbound Marketing and Social Media
However, I think Inbound Marketing is more effective when you consider Social Networking.
People who have a particular need or problem interact and network with people with the same needs or problems. This adds the best sales tool of all... word of mouth either directly or via social networking.
Directly contacting social media outlets related to people with special needs or common interests is another important aspect of Inbound Marketing.
Advantages and Benefits of Inbound Marketing
- The cost of Inbound Marketing is low cost compared to Outbound Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing via SEO doesn't expire.
- Customer relations improve because the potential customer invites you to present your product or service as opposed to being interrupted and or otherwise annoyed.
- Your presentation can be more professional as opposed to the obnoxious, flamboyant presentations in most outbound marketing as ads attempt to draw attention in a sea of advertisements.
I know what I'm doing.
Types of Engagements
- Website Review - I review your website and provide a list of recommendations and the order of implementation. You get an idea of the cost. There's no fixed amount for this service because every site is different and I do a thorough, detailed, and professional job.
- SEO Management - recommendations including technical advice to existing staff. This approach is initially slow because I have to depend other people, their learning curve and the willingness to learn and change. This situation can be very political because the relationship between webmasters and their sites is almost like a parent-child relationship. Web masters generally don't like other people touching it or telling them what to do.
- I can do the entire project because of I have the necessary skills to do all phases of SEO including coding, images, and videos completing tasks immediately as required.
What Does Competent, Effective, and Professional Lackawanna County Search Engine Optimization Services Cost?
No Other Lackawanna County SEO Company Makes Professional SEO Services More Affordable
When you shop for SEO Services, keep in mind that SEO Experts have a wide range of capabilities and expertise with commensurate rates. Choosing an SEO Company based upon cost alone could be one of the most expensive decisions you ever make.
Contracts Based on Satisfying Specific Goals
This minimizes your risk and proves that I'm 100% confident of your satisfaction with the quality of my work. You are only obligated to pay a predetermined amount either in a lump sum by monthly payments if I deliver the promised results. I do the vast majority of work on the front end of a new project. The minimum amount due upon after achieving the agreed upon goals protects me from a client simply canceling my services after attaining a top search position.
I'm totally negotiable and creative with my fees to make the highest quality SEO services affordable. Rates are generally from $75 /hr. to $300 /hr. depending upon the expected length of the engagement. Total cost depends upon what you want me to do and what talent you have in house. There is no "one size fits all" with anything related to SEO because each website is so unique.
SEO Monthly Retainer Fee
Establishing a monthly retainer fee has two major advantages.
- You know the exact cost of your Search Engine Optimization and spreads the expense evenly over time. There are no spikes and no surprises. You still receive a full monthly accounting of all SEO hours spent on your behalf and why.
- I take responsibility for your Search Engine Optimization and your business's success personally and very seriously and will do whatever I ethically have to do and spend whatever time required to succeed. So you're going to get a lot of SEO bang for your buck especially early on. Note that when you truly understand Search Engine Optimization and Inbound Marketing, there's always more than enough to do. There's more than you can do. SEO is a business process that's never done.
I like a retainer because
- I know what my revenues are going to be.
- More importantly, I can be more effective because I don't have to worry about "running up the bill". If I see an opportunity that's going to take some time I can take advantage of it.
I guarantee my work. If you're not satisfied, you don't pay. My overall experience with consultants in the past has been disappointing. That's because I expected them to know what they're doing, hit the ground running, and deliver results. I guarantee my work because I do know what I'm doing, I do hit the ground running and 100% confident I can deliver results.
SEO Non-Compete Policy
Does your SEO Company also represent your competitors? I will not accept SEO clients who compete with your business. Some web SEO Services boast that they're experts in a particular industry. If they do represent a competing business, it's a classic conflict of interest. Representing more than one competing SEO client also raises significant privacy issues. Get the agreement in writing.
Full Disclosure Billing
- bill once a month with payment due upon receipt;
- accept checks, all major credit cards and PayPal;
- provide a detailed explanation of work performed by date; and
- lastly, offer a No Risk Full Cash Back Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- DO NOT SHARE OR SELL ANY INFORMATION.
- will sign whatever non-disclosure or non-compete agreements as required.
- accept payment by Check or Money Order for anyone not wanting to use their credit card under any circumstances over the Internet; and
- won't constantly badger you with annoying junk emails.